CERTIFIED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL ( CHMP)
This professional programme is designed in association with Chartered Management Institute and helps professionals in attaining a certificate of ‘Certified Healthcare Management Professional’ from Chartered Management Institute, UK.
This programme provides healthcare professionals with the foundational tools to better lead projects and operations within the complex world of healthcare delivery. The programme also aspires to cultivate leaders who will enrich healthcare institutions to provide the highest quality of patient care.
- Introduction to Healthcare Management
- Operations and Quality management for Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Project Management
- Regulation of Healthcare Delivery
- Effective Management and Leadership
- Information technology and Decision making in Healthcare
Upon the successful completion of the program the participants will learn how to :
- Understand a Variety of Healthcare settings.
- Analyse the Important issues in Healthcare Management.
- Understand Ethics, Cost Management ,Quality audits, procedures and quality control.
- Analyse phases in Healthcare Project Management.
- Analyse Healthcare project initiation to closing.
- Understand Healthcare stakeholder management.
- Apply Strategic planning and implementation.
- Use Management Information Systems.
- Learn Critical decision making.
- Analyse the use of Artificial intelligence in Healthcare management.