CERTIFIED MANAGER (CM)
This professional program is designed in association with Chartered Management Institute and helps professionals in attaining a certificate of ‘Certified Manager’ from Chartered Management Institute, UK.
The purpose of the programme is to equip professionals with the competence required to implement their organisations strategies. It is aimed at developing a basic understanding of the different fields of management (i.e. general management, economics, people management, financial management and marketing) and visionary leadership to ensure that managers do not perform their own management functions in isolation.
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Understanding the Value Chain
- Introduction to Management and Leadership Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Introduction to Managerial Roles
Upon the successful completion of the program the participants will learn how to :
- Get an overview of the email marketing today; what is it best for?
- Segment your database: eCRM
- Increase your open and click-through rates
- Understand the online/mobile display ecosystem: media
agencies, publishers and ad networks
- Learn the On-site analytics: the main platforms (Google
Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Web Trends and IBM Analytics)
- Learn the Conversion funnels and conversion rate