CERTIFIED TEAM LEADER (CTM)
This professional program is designed in association with Chartered Management Institute and helps professionals in attaining a certificate of ‘Certified Team Leader’ from Chartered Management Institute, UK.
The purpose of the programme is to allow the transition from working self to managing others and to enable them to take responsibility for getting work done through others in the team and to manage team members successfully by sharing information, offering autonomy, being aware of people’s needs, and providing direction.
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Understanding the Value Chain
- Introduction to Management and Leadership Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Introduction to Managerial Roles
Upon the successful completion of the program the participants will learn how to :
- Get an overview of the email marketing today; what is it best for?
- Segment your database: eCRM
- Increase your open and click-through rates
- Understand the online/mobile display ecosystem: media
agencies, publishers and ad networks
- Learn the On-site analytics: the main platforms (Google
Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Web Trends and IBM Analytics)
- Learn the Conversion funnels and conversion rate