MBA in Global Banking & Finance
This one year MBA in Global Banking & Finance is internationally accredited and offers candidates well-rounded knowledge in business operations and the nuances of banking and finance within a business context. It will equip students for the roles in Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking, Commercial Banking and Financial Services as Relationship Manager, Product Manager, Sales Manager, Asset Manager and Portfolio Manager.
Banks and Financial Instruments hold immense power to affect organizations, economics and the day to day life of everyday people. Banks and Financial Instruments play a vital role in maintaining stability. The program core focuses on retail banking product management, regulatory and legal requirements,banking practices and customer service development, risk management, wholesale banking environment, product management and development, equity capital management, trends in global financial markets, role of World Bank and IMF and Principles of Financial Decision Making.
The one year online MBA in Global Banking and Finance is a comprehensive program designed for the professionals who are looking forward to a great career in banking and finance. Post completion of the program, the learners will be awarded with a postgraduate diploma in global banking and finance from Cambridge International Qualifications, UK and an MBA in Global Banking and Finance from Universidad Catolica de Murcia, UCAM.
The students enrolling with MBA in Global Banking and Finance will undertake the core modules on International Human Resources, Strategic Change Management, Strategic Management and Leadership and Operations Management and specialized modules in Retail Banking, Commercial Banking and Wholesale Banking and Financial Instruments, Institutions and Markets in First Part while in the second part the students will take the module on Socio – Economic – Legal Environment and a thesis work.
Save upto USD 1500 on your MBA Program See if you qualify
Highly Acclaimed Institution of Higher Learning and Executive Education
What our learners have to say
MBA in Global Banking & Finance: This pathway is designed for learners who intend to specialize in Global Banking & Finance.
This module is designed for learners to gain a wider perspective on the consumer oriented services offered in the banking and finance sector. This module builds on the premise that customers are overwhelmed by choice and availability and modern organisations need, at the very minimum, to meet customer expectations or suffer at the hands of competition. This module will also help learners gain a wider perspective of the future challenges of the retail and commercial bank network.
- Critically analyze the use of the key functional areas of marketing, strategy, finance, accounting and operations management in support of wider organizational activity.
- Analyze strategic perspectives regionally, nationally and internationally at organization and sector levels.
- Critically evaluate the relationship between the organization and its business environment and the importance and nature of organizational change and transformation.
- Critically analyze contemporary issues, challenges and problems relating to business and management that impact on business and management at functional, strategic and sector levels.
- Evaluate the role and contribution of integrative strategic and leadership approaches.
- Synthesize relevant critical thinking through organizational research completing an independent Accounting & Finance Assignment
This module has been designed to provide learners with a solid understanding of managing Risk in Financial institutions. The module also explores the role of Risk as an effective instrument in managing Financial discrepancies.
- Understand the planning, budgeting and forecasting concepts of finance management
- Understand the control of performance management and internal control environment for risk control
- Understand the financial statement and decision analysis, including risk management
- Know the shareholder/corporate value creation, including M&As and disposals
- Understand the control and management of operational and financial risk in a business
Live & interactive lectures by expert faculties
Recorded session for offline viewing
World-class curriculum by eminent faculty
Regular webinars by industry leaders
Assignments for module assessments
Easy-to-use LMS accessible anywhere
Online library to further enhance your knowledge
Dissertation on your area of research work
Still Not sure? Talk to our Expert Mentors
About UCAMUniversidad Católica de Murcia, UCAM, founded in 1996, is one of the fully-accredited fastest growing universities in the European region. Based out of Murcia, Spain, with learning centres in the UAE, Indonesia and Singapore, UCAM offers more than 163 courses, including business administration, health care, computer science, sports management and engineering. The university has strategic partnership with more than 360 international universities, including Stanford University, National University of Singapore and National Technological University. UCAM is also a member of Erasmus Mundus and Universia. The UCAM E-MBA program is ranked among the top 10 in the region and the university currently has over 21000 active learners. UCAM accredits and awards MBA program in General Management, MBA in Business Analytics, MBA in Operations and Project Management, MBA in Health and Safety Leadership, MBA in Global Banking and Finance, MBA in Agile Supply Chain Management, MBA in Global Healthcare Management, MBA in Energy and Sustainability, MBA in Accounting and Finance and MBA in Marketing Management.
Our Alumni Work At
What you’ll get as a Masters student with Exeed College
If you’d like to gain the complete skill set to succeed in today’s business world, this is the area for you.
Assignment and Assessment
UCAM – Exeed College follows an assignment-based assessment approach, and the student needs to submit an assignment after each module.
Applicants must have attained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- Duly filled application form
- Academic documents (Bachelor degree with transcripts)
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
*Degrees offered by UCAM are university’s accredited own awards and should not be misconstrued as nationally accredited awards in spain.
This master’s degree is awarded by UCAM under the provision of university private degrees – Título Propio