MBA in Agile Supply Chain Management
The one-year MBA in Agile Supply Chain Management is specially designed for professionals who want to gain a comprehensive outlook of the Supply Chain industry and be abreast with the latest trends in the domain.
The one-year, fully accredited, and internationally recognised Agile Supply Chain Management program is designed for career progressive management professionals. This course aims to give students a comprehensive overview and orientation in Production & Manufacturing, Planning, Logistics and Procurement, Production Management and Supply Chain Planning etc.
Agile supply chain management prioritises adaptability. It is for those that want to quickly adapt to changing situations. The agile supply chain management works on real-time data to compare against forecasts of future demand. Short-term forecasts help stay responsive, but a key aspect of agile supply chains is that companies can respond to demand. Thus, this is the need of the hour.
The students enrolling with Agile Supply Chain Management will undertake the core modules on International Human Resource Management, Strategic Change Management, Strategic Management and Leadership, Operations Management, Strategic Supply Chain and Logistics Management and Design and Implementation of Agile Supply Chain Systems in the first part while in the second part the students will take the module on Socio – Economic – Legal Environment and thesis work.
After completing the online program, the learners will be awarded a postgraduate diploma in Agile Supply Chain Management from Cambridge International Qualifications, UK and an MBA in Agile Supply Chain Management from Universidad Catolica de Murcia, UCAM
Save upto USD 1500 on your MBA Program See if you qualify
Highly Acclaimed Institution of Higher Learning and Executive Education
Master of Business Administration
Part A consists of six modules, out of which four modules are core while two are specialized modules. Upon completion of Part A, learners will earn 120 UK Credits from Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK.
Part B of the program includes a mandatory module and a thesis work. By completing their entire qualification, learners will obtain 60 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) from Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
What our learners have to say
MBA in Agile Supply Chain Management: This pathway is designed for learners who intend to specialize in Agile Supply Chain Management.
This module supports strategic decision makers and operational managers in international and domestic markets to manage successful supply chain and logistics across their business. It will enable participants to develop an understanding of how to create lean systems and organisational agility to solve strategic and operational issues using a range of practical problem solving tools.
- Understand the relationship between supply chain management and organizational business objectives.
- Be able to use information technology to optimize supplier relationships in an organization.
- Understand the role of logistics and procurement in supply chain management.
- Understand the basics of shipping operations, including the documentation involved.
- Introduction to Supply Chain and logistics
- Shipping and Retail logistics
- Shipping cost structures
- Patterns of Sea transport
- International Logistics
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Logistic systems and integrated Supply Chain strategy
- Improvement opportunities within Supply chains in various industries
- Decisions in Operations Management
- Concepts related to layout strategies
- Bullwhip effect
- Upstream and Downstream perspectives
- Understand the paradigm shift from anticipation to agile models
- Be able to use Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) techniques to enhance agile supply chain decisions in an organisation.
- Understand the application of SCOR model to implement, monitor and improve supply chain decisions and agility.
- Understand the cross functional drivers of the agile supply chain in a global competitive context.
- Agile supply chains – an overview and introduction
- Supply chain network design
- Supply network configuration models
- Response based business models
- Procurement and Procurement strategies
- Push, pull and hybrid systems
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment model(CPFR)
- Cross functional supply chain drivers
- Supply chain operations and reference model(SCOR)
- Key decision makers
- Refinement and stakeholder acceptance
Live & interactive lectures by expert faculties
Recorded session for offline viewing
World-class curriculum by eminent faculty
Regular webinars by industry leaders
Assignments for module assessments
Easy-to-use LMS accessible anywhere
Online library to further enhance your knowledge
Dissertation on your area of research work
Still Not sure? Talk to our Expert Mentors
About UCAMUniversidad Católica de Murcia, UCAM, founded in 1996, is one of the fully-accredited fastest growing universities in the European region. Based out of Murcia, Spain, with learning centres in the UAE, Indonesia and Singapore, UCAM offers more than 163 courses, including business administration, health care, computer science, sports management and engineering. The university has strategic partnership with more than 360 international universities, including Stanford University, National University of Singapore and National Technological University. UCAM is also a member of Erasmus Mundus and Universia. The UCAM E-MBA program is ranked among the top 10 in the region and the university currently has over 21000 active learners. UCAM accredits and awards MBA program in General Management, MBA in Business Analytics, MBA in Operations and Project Management, MBA in Health and Safety Leadership, MBA in Global Banking and Finance, MBA in Agile Supply Chain Management, MBA in Global Healthcare Management, MBA in Energy and Sustainability, MBA in Accounting and Finance and MBA in Marketing Management.
Our Alumni Work At
What you’ll get as a Masters student with Exeed College
If you’d like to gain the complete skill set to succeed in today’s business world, this is the area for you.
Assignment and Assessment
UCAM – Exeed College follows an assignment-based assessment approach, and the student needs to submit an assignment after each module.
Applicants must have attained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- Duly filled application form
- Academic documents (Bachelor degree with transcripts)
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
*Degrees offered by UCAM are university’s accredited own awards and should not be misconstrued as nationally accredited awards in spain.
This master’s degree is awarded by UCAM under the provision of university private degrees – Título Propio