MBA in General Management
One year fully accredited and internationally recognised program in General Management designed for career progressive management professionals. The program will prepare for roles in General Management, Branch Management, Business Unit Management and Strategic Business Unit Management.
Successful executives make profitable decisions based on expertise, insights and facts rather than on intuition. Join an MBA program which teaches you how to master the art of management through a strongly linked business world studies involving study plans responsive to market exigencies, obligatory internships in public and private institutions, as well as research programs in collaboration with large regional, national and multinational companies. As a business manager, one is responsible for budgeting, staffing, change management and administration of the strategic business unit. With core focus on various aspects of management, the students will take the subjects on finance, marketing and operations.
The one year online MBA (Master of Business Administration) in General Management is a comprehensive program designed for the business professionals who are looking forward to managerial or senior administration roles. Post completion of the program, the learners will be awarded with a postgraduate diploma in Business Administration from Cambridge International Qualifications, UK and a Master of Business Administration from Universidad Católica de Murcia, UCAM.
The students enrolling with MBA in General Management will undertake the core modules on People and Organization in context, Management Accounting and Finance, Strategic Change Management, Strategic Management and Leadership, Marketing Practices in the Global Context and Operations Management in First Part while in the second part the students will take the module on Socio – Economic – Legal Environment and a thesis work.
Save upto USD 1500 on your MBA Program See if you qualify
Highly Acclaimed Institution of Higher Learning and Executive Education
Master of Business Administration
Part A consists of six modules, out of which four modules are core while two are specialized modules. Upon completion of Part A, learners will earn 120 UK Credits from Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK.
Part B of the program includes a mandatory module and a thesis work. By completing their entire qualification, learners will obtain 60 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) from Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
What our learners have to say
MBA in General Management: This pathway is designed for learners who intend to specialize in General Management.
This module is designed to inform and help the students, gain adequate awareness of the various aspects of financial statement evaluations through conduct of ratio analysis as a quantitative tool and its application for introspecting, comparing existing business strategies whilst considering the impact of macroeconomic and macro business factors on the functioning and operations of business in a global context.
- Critically analyze the use of the key functional areas of marketing, strategy, finance, accounting and operations management in support of wider organizational activity.
- Analyze strategic perspectives regionally, nationally and internationally at organization and sector levels.
- Critically evaluate the relationship between the organization and its business environment and the importance and nature of organizational change and transformation.
- Critically analyze contemporary issues, challenges and problems relating to business and management that impact on business and management at functional, strategic and sector levels.
- Evaluate the role and contribution of integrative strategic and leadership approaches.
- Synthesize relevant critical thinking through organizational research completing an independent Accounting & Finance Assignment
This module is designed to expose and help the students to gain an awareness of the various aspects of marketing in a global context.
- Analyse the changing business environment(s) globally and how they pose challenges to marketing management functions in organisations.
- Develop marketing plans with application of appropriate marketing models, tools and techniques
- Evaluate the processes involved in brand management and how they influence consumer behaviour
- Evaluate the skills set needed as a creative marketer to launch new products/services in a dynamic global marketplace.
Live & interactive lectures by expert faculties
Recorded session for offline viewing
World-class curriculum by eminent faculty
Regular webinars by industry leaders
Assignments for module assessments
Easy-to-use LMS accessible anywhere
Online library to further enhance your knowledge
Dissertation on your area of research work
Still Not sure? Talk to our Expert Mentors
About UCAMUniversidad Católica de Murcia, UCAM, founded in 1996, is one of the fully-accredited fastest growing universities in the European region. Based out of Murcia, Spain, with learning centres in the UAE, Indonesia and Singapore, UCAM offers more than 163 courses, including business administration, health care, computer science, sports management and engineering. The university has strategic partnership with more than 360 international universities, including Stanford University, National University of Singapore and National Technological University. UCAM is also a member of Erasmus Mundus and Universia. The UCAM E-MBA program is ranked among the top 10 in the region and the university currently has over 21000 active learners. UCAM accredits and awards MBA program in General Management, MBA in Business Analytics, MBA in Operations and Project Management, MBA in Health and Safety Leadership, MBA in Global Banking and Finance, MBA in Agile Supply Chain Management, MBA in Global Healthcare Management, MBA in Energy and Sustainability, MBA in Accounting and Finance and MBA in Marketing Management.
Our Alumni Work At
What you’ll get as a Masters student with Exeed College
If you’d like to gain the complete skill set to succeed in today’s business world, this is the area for you.
Assignment and Assessment
UCAM – Exeed College follows an assignment-based assessment approach, and the student needs to submit an assignment after each module.
Applicants must have attained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- Duly filled application form
- Academic documents (Bachelor degree with transcripts)
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
*Degrees offered by UCAM are university’s accredited own awards and should not be misconstrued as nationally accredited awards in spain.
This master’s degree is awarded by UCAM under the provision of university private degrees – Título Propio