MBA in Global Healthcare Management
An internationally-accredited one-year comprehensive program designed for healthcare management professionals who are looking forward to a great career in the healthcare industry. The students enrolling for this program can prepare for the roles in Health administration, healthcare information, healthcare and life sciences and healthcare procurement etc.
The field of global health is one which focuses on improving the physical and mental health conditions of people around the world. The Global MBA in Healthcare Management program is exclusively designed for those who seek to advance their career in the healthcare industry. This program is focused to provide healthcare managers with the tools to analyse, direct and develop administrative activities more effectively in a rapidly expanding environment with exponentially growing demand.
Save upto USD 1500 on your MBA Program See if you qualify
Highly Acclaimed Institution of Higher Learning and Executive Education
Master of Business Administration
Part A consists of six modules, out of which four modules are core while two are specialized modules. Upon completion of Part A, learners will earn 120 UK Credits from Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK.
Part B of the program includes a mandatory module and a thesis work. By completing their entire qualification, learners will obtain 60 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) from Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
What our learners have to say
MBA in Global Healthcare Management: This pathway is designed for learners who intend to specialize in Global Healthcare Management.
This module is aimed at providing business related knowledge in healthcare management. The module prepares learners with a core understanding of the various issues of health programs and systems with good operative business processes along with a deep understanding of the quality leadership required in the healthcare industry and ensuring good healthcare financial management principles.
- Devise Healthcare strategic plans and understand healthcare accreditation schemes.
- Understand Healthcare quality, patient safety and prevention of medical errors.
- Discuss various leadership styles and understand the quality of leadership required in the Healthcare industry
- Be able to acquire the essentials of financial management in a Healthcare setting.
- Introduction to Healthcare Management
- SMART objectives
- Healthcare strategies
- Leadership in healthcare
- Quality management in healthcare
- Evidence based management
- Project tasks and breakdown
- Project team
- Organisational structure
- Leadership styles
- Human resource management in healthcare
- Financial management principles
- Financial resources and quantity of resources
- Case studies in Strategic Healthcare Management
This module will help learners develop specialised knowledge and domain expertise in efficient management of a healthcare services centre in a global context. The module also helps learners develop an awareness of problems confronted by organisations and businesses in the global healthcare sector and also equips learners with a definitive idea of change management and lean operational tools required for analysing and improving healthcare processes.
- Gain knowledge on a global healthcare organisation’s structure and culture, including organisational behaviour.
- Understand the role of change management in organisational development in the global healthcare sector
- Understand the values, attitudes and behaviours of employees and align these with strategic management practices in the global healthcare sector
- Discuss the lean tools required for analysing and improving healthcare processes.
- Workplace motivation factors and hygiene factors
- Change Management plans
- Stakeholder matrix in a healthcare setting
- Quality management in healthcare setting
- Analysis of healthcare scenarios
- Lean management in healthcare
- Six Sigma in healthcare
- Organisational structure, culture and behaviour
- SWOT analysis and PESTLE analysis
- Monitoring and controlling
- Performance indicators
Live & interactive lectures by expert faculties
Recorded session for offline viewing
World-class curriculum by eminent faculty
Regular webinars by industry leaders
Assignments for module assessments
Easy-to-use LMS accessible anywhere
Online library to further enhance your knowledge
Dissertation on your area of research work
Still Not sure? Talk to our Expert Mentors
About UCAMUniversidad Católica de Murcia, UCAM, founded in 1996, is one of the fully-accredited fastest growing universities in the European region. Based out of Murcia, Spain, with learning centres in the UAE, Indonesia and Singapore, UCAM offers more than 163 courses, including business administration, health care, computer science, sports management and engineering. The university has strategic partnership with more than 360 international universities, including Stanford University, National University of Singapore and National Technological University. UCAM is also a member of Erasmus Mundus and Universia. The UCAM E-MBA program is ranked among the top 10 in the region and the university currently has over 21000 active learners. UCAM accredits and awards MBA program in General Management, MBA in Business Analytics, MBA in Operations and Project Management, MBA in Health and Safety Leadership, MBA in Global Banking and Finance, MBA in Agile Supply Chain Management, MBA in Global Healthcare Management, MBA in Energy and Sustainability, MBA in Accounting and Finance and MBA in Marketing Management.
Our Alumni Work At
What you’ll get as a Masters student with Exeed College
If you’d like to gain the complete skill set to succeed in today’s business world, this is the area for you.
Assignment and Assessment
UCAM – Exeed College follows an assignment-based assessment approach, and the student needs to submit an assignment after each module.
Applicants must have attained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- Duly filled application form
- Academic documents (Bachelor degree with transcripts)
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
*Degrees offered by UCAM are university’s accredited own awards and should not be misconstrued as nationally accredited awards in spain.
This master’s degree is awarded by UCAM under the provision of university private degrees – Título Propio