NCFE CACHE Level 3
Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
Earn the qualification of an Early Years Educator by enrolling on NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for Early Years Workforce offered by Exeed College.
Get qualified as an early years educator!
- It enables learners to work with children from birth to age 5 & gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7.
- You can develop highly practical skills and knowledge that can be applied in your everyday work with young children.
- As an Early Years Educator, your role is to motivate children and use resources imaginatively to help them learn up to the age of 5 years.
- You’ll provide a safe and secure environment to develop children’s social and communication skills.
About NCFE CACHE
- The British CACHE qualifications are internationally recognised as the gold standard in early childcare and education.
- CACHE has consistently made investments in high-calibre credentials over the years.
- Created and written by professionals, they have assisted millions of students in raising academic standards.
- The qualifications will continue to satisfy the requirements of a modern workforce thanks to CACHE’s commitment to individuals who provide care for children, young people, and adults.
Currency Converter 19, August 2022
Let's Get Connected!
Request for Demo Class
Chat with Student
Speak To Advisor
- Theme 1:Health and well-being
- Theme 2: Legislation, frameworks and professional practice
- Theme 3: Play, development and learning for school readiness
To gain this qualification, the learner will need to achieve the following:
- Pass in all units All units in this qualification are mandatory. Units will be internally assessed. We have created innovative non-mandatory tasks for all units.
- Longitudinal Study (Unit 3.15) A mandatory task which will be internally assessed.
- Competence in a real work environment Full qualification achievement will not be possible until all components are complete. Unit certification will be available.
This qualification is suitable for many learners either working or wishing to work in early years education and care.
- Live sessions & self-paced options
- Payment plan available
- 90% completion rate
- International qualification within 12 months
- 85% of graduates get career benefits
- NCFE CACHE, UK
- Practice-based qualification
Live & interactive lectures by expert faculties
Recorded session for offline viewing
World-class curriculum by eminent faculty
Regular webinars by industry leaders
Assignments for module assessments
Easy-to-use LMS accessible anywhere
Online library to further enhance your knowledge
Dissertation on your area of research work
What you’ll get as a Masters student with Exeed College
If you’d like to gain the complete skill set to succeed in today’s business world, this is the area for you.
Our Alumni Work At
Yes, it is.
Attestation can be provided for the UAE and the UK only from the following bodies:
- Certifications copy from Solicitor UK (on copy)
- Apostille stamp from Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Legalization from UAE Embassy in London
- Attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE (MOFA)
Due to the pandemic, we are delivering virtual classes only until further notice.
We received a lot of vacancies through different sources which are shared with all our students and you can apply yourself. One thing that is assured is these are authentic vacancies.
Apologies but we do not deliver any demo sessions.
We do provide in Dubai and Abu Dhabi as well but as of now, everything is virtual.
Will be explained in the induction.
The observer checks on whatever you have learnt throughout the course, and you should be able to implement it. A plan is shared in advance by the observer so you can plan your class accordingly for that day.
At certain schools you can, if their requirements include Cache. You might need to have a bachelor’s degree to work in schools. If you only have high school + Cache then you can definitely work for nurseries.
Observation is done by your inline manager/supervisor and then they sign a witness testimony, shared by us assuring on your competencies.
Yes, the sample of witness testimony is provided.
You will have to inform them as well the observer will get in touch.
Just once in the entire course.
No, it should be done full-time for 45 working days. We are encouraging the supervisors/managers/lead teachers to provide expert witness testimony. You may share the contact details of your supervisor, alternatively, you may share the witness testimony (sample provided) which she can complete and mail it back to us.
A professional discussion is done by the observer to understand what went wrong. If you can identify the issues and suggest the right ways, it is good to go
No, sample assignments are not shared.
CACHE works on the framework of EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage). It is a myth that EYFS is a curriculum, which is not true. It is a framework.