Project Management Professional PMP PMI
In today’s world, certifications hold key in terms of professional recognition and career advancement. One such certification is PMP®.
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers these days.
PMP® credential will demonstrate that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects and thus help organizations in improving their top lines as well as bottom lines.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Overview of Project Procurement Management
Upon the successful completion of the program the participants will learn how to :
- Explain the context of Project Management.
- Plan the project strategy.
- Execute project plans and strategy.
- Demonstrate the use of various project management
- Design a project’s organization structure and recognize
appropriate levels of governance.
- Communicate with the project team through effective
- Globally recognized and most respected Project Management Certification.
- Showcase your competency and legitimacy in Project Management.
- Enhance your visibility with in the fraternity and beyond.
- Become recognized within your organization and peer circle.
- Make use of the best practices in Project Management and increase the success rate of your Projects.
PMP® – Exams
- 35 hours of specific Project Management Education.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree (or the Global equivalent): Applicants must have a minimum 4500 hours of Professional Project Management experience
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree (or the Global equivalent): Applicants must have a
minimum 7500 hours of Professional Project Management experience.
- 200 Multiple choice questions ( Including 25 Pretest questions )
- Out of which 25 are Pretest questions not used for scoring