Supply Chain Management Practitioner SCMP APICS
The APICS CSCP program helps you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations. Since its launch in 2006, more than 21,000 professionals in 82 countries have earned the APICS CSCP designation.
The APICS CSCP designation is the most widely recognized educational program for operations and supply chain management professionals around the globe
The APICS CSCP designation is a designation that is sought by thousands of employers and recruiters. The APICS CSCP designation provides you with a mastery of supply chain management best practices and distinguishes you as an industry expert with specialized, high-level knowledge and skills.
- Definition of Supply Chain Management
- The importance of Supply Chain
- Matching Supply Chains with Products
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Definition of Process in Supply Chain Innovation and its
- Theory of constraints in supply chain
- Supply Chain and Information Technology
- Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction in Supply Chain
- Channels of Distribution in Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing vs. Procurement
- Procurement Strategies
- Building Deep Supplier Relationships
- Manufacturing and Integrated Planning
- Manufacturing Strategy Part I
- Flexible Supply Chain Management
- Total Integrated Planning
Upon the successful completion of the program the participants will learn how to :
- Understand the key elements of Supply Chain Management & Logistics.
- Understand the key terminologies of Supply Chain Management & CIPS specific language.
- Learn strategies & techniques to master Supply Chain
- Able to recognize trends and practices in supply chain
- Be competent to design seamless supply chain for the industry.
- Build a culture of human collaboration before ERP and AI.
- Make ERP cost competitive and specific to the organizations
- Create a lean culture through the application of the Six Sigma
- Be competent in practising forecasting and inventory optimization
techniques within the organization.
- Create new approaches for improved supply chain performance.
- Design international supply chain strategies for purposes of
- Align supply chain and operational processes with organisational
- Redesign systems for greater sustainability and systemic
- Apply the six steps six steps of ideal system design.
- Globally recognized and most respected Supply Chain Credential
- Showcase your competency and legitimacy in Supply Chain Management
- Enhance your visibility with in the fraternity and beyond.
- Become recognized within your organization and peer circle.
- Make use of the best practices in Supply Chain Management
APICS CSCP Exam
- 3 years of related business experience or
- Bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent*, or
- CPIM, CLTD or CSCP, CTL, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
150 Multiple choice questions (130 Operational and 20 Pretest)
PLUS member price: $1,050.00
CORE Member price: $1,300.00
Nonmember Price: $1,300.00
CSCP Score Range
The CSCP score range is 200 to 350