Supply Chain Management Practitioner SCMP APICS
The APICS CSCP program helps you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations. Since its launch in 2006, more than 21,000 professionals in 82 countries have earned the APICS CSCP designation.
The APICS CSCP designation is the most widely recognized educational program for operations and supply chain management professionals around the globe
The APICS CSCP designation is a designation that is sought by thousands of employers and recruiters. The APICS CSCP designation provides you with a mastery of supply chain management best practices and distinguishes you as an industry expert with specialized, high-level knowledge and skills.
- Globally recognized and most respected Supply Chain Credential
- Showcase your competency and legitimacy in Supply Chain Management
- Enhance your visibility with in the fraternity and beyond.
- Become recognized within your organization and peer circle.
- Make use of the best practices in Supply Chain Management
APICS CSCP Exam
- 3 years of related business experience or
- Bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent*, or
- CPIM, CLTD or CSCP, CTL, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
150 Multiple choice questions (130 Operational and 20 Pretest)
PLUS member price: $1,050.00
CORE Member price: $1,300.00
Nonmember Price: $1,300.00
CSCP Score Range
The CSCP score range is 200 to 350